IMPORTANT NOTICE: DUE TO CONCERNS OVER THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, I AM SUSPENDING REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS TOURNAMENT. THE MAJORITY OF OUR PLAYERS ARE OVER 60 YEARS OLD. OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION, AND FOR EVERYONE'S PROTECTION, IT IS LIKELY THAT THE EVENT WILL BE POSTPONED, OR WORST CASE, CANCELLED.
I will be monitoring continuously for any changes in conditions. When it is safe to do so, I will reopen registration, and advise of any schedule changes. If rescheduling or cancelling is necessary, I will at that time announce any necessary refund procedures.
Calling all players from Northern Nevada, Northern California, and far flung places like Alaska, Southern California, etc. to come to the beautiful MAC in Carson City for a fun tournament. Round robin play, with 4-team bracket playoffs.
This is a fundraising event. Carson City Parks and Recreation Department has generously donated the use of the facility. All proceeds will go to the Foundation for Carson City Parks and Recreation (FCCPR) Mills Park Pickleball Court Project.
12 indoor hardwood courts. Women's, Men's and Mixed Doubles events at 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5+ skill levels.
Men's and Women's doubles (all skills) tentatively scheduled for Saturday, May 2nd.
Mixed doubles (all skills) tentatively scheduled for Sunday, May 3rd.
This schedule is dependent on the number of players who sign up. If necessary, we will expand play to Friday, May 1st.
Format is round robin, with top 4 teams advancing to a seeded playoff bracket.
Round robin play is 1 game to 11, win by 1.
Bracket play and medal matches are 1 game to 15, win by 2.
Scores will be reported to USAPA.
* Your registration fee of $35 includes 1 event, and entitles you to a shirt.
* Registration fee for a 2nd event is $15.00.
* Please specify your shirt size when registering.
* A $2 service charge is added to each registration (not each event).
* The event is being organized and run by volunteers. If you would like to help out, please click on the link to volunteer.
* Last day to register is April 20th.
* We will have snacks available, free of additional charge.
* A filtered water fill station is available. Please bring your water bottles to cut down on plastic waste.
If you find that you can't attend after registering, please try to find a substitute.
No refunds will be issued if you cancel after registration closes on April 20th.
Refunds will be issued back to your PayPal account, per your PayPal service agreement.